[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LINEUP DILEMAS HAVE TO STAY ALIVE OR DIE......

eddiejc18

Okay Coaches,,,, I need to win or I am out of the playoffs..... I AM IN A PPR LEAGUE .....

QB'S - SHAUN HILL VS JETS POROUS DEFENSE - GARRARD VS BAD BEAR DEFENSE OR SCHAUB GOING AGAINST THE PACKERS IN LAMBEAU... LEANING TOWARD SHAUN HIILL

RB'S - WARRICK DUNN ON MONDAY NIGHT VS CAROLINA.... SAMMY MORRIS WITH SHARING CARRIES... OR BRANDON JACKSON WITH G.B. AND GRANT IS HURT.... LEANING ON DUNN.

TE'S - COOLEY IS MY GUY BUT HE IN GOING AGAINST BALTIMORE DEF IN BALTIMORE.... OR TRY JOHN CARLSON IN SEATTLE FIGURING HE IS THE ONLY GUY TO GET LOOKS.....

PLEASE HELP I WILL RETURN FAVORS IF YOU HELP ME.......

First and foremost - never write a post in all caps again......hard to read and it is a form of yelling

Now...my advice

I would roll with Garrard on this one. Hill is not playing a porous Jets DST - the Jets DST has been solid all year. Schaub is one hit away from putting up no points for your team the entire game.

Dunn is the right call at RB. Cant trust Morris and Grant is playing.

If Hasselbeck was starting at QB for Seattle, I would have said start Carlson...but he ain't so start Cooley and hope he gets yards and a short TD catch.

Good luck.

Short answers this morning, since it's getting late...

1 -- definitely Hill. He's got the best matchup and has been doing well lately. I wouldn't expect him to go nuts, but he should be a safe solid play (I'm considering him, and I think my options are stronger than yours)

2 -- Jackson's not an option (Grant is healthy). Morris has a better matchup and is probably a better bet to get in the endzone than Dunn is (especially with Matt Hasselbeck out; the Pats could go up big and play ball control). Dunn should get more yards, but is much less likely to score. I would probably go with Sammy, but it's not an obvious choice either way.

3 -- Spinal Tap nailed it -- with Hasselbeck out, you can't use Carlson. Cooley is SO much better than Carlson. And while Baltimore's got a great defense, they actually are not quite as good against the TE as they are againt RB or WR.

Good luck -- I'd appreciate you taking a look at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275393