[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wdis wr3

cbreese

non ppr

have gonzalez in lineup now, but could drop avery to pick up douglas or bess. any recommendations?

h douglas vs no, bess vs buf, a gonzalex vs cin

Bess replaced an injured Camarillo (out for season) effectively last game, leading the Dolphins in catches

douglas had two-touchdown performance 2 weeks ago, a touchdown last week

gonzalez has a good matchup but only two catches for a lousy 13 yards last week. still one of Manning's top targets though?

AGonzo may or may not play ... flip a coin on the other 2, maybe try Bess?

• 06DEC08 Indianapolis Star : Colts WR Anthony Gonzalez (shoulder) -- He practiced two days, then sat out Friday, thus he's listed [as questionable]. Don't know the severity of his injury. The hunch is he will play.

I wouldn't start Gonzalez -- he's not high enough reward to risk the fact that he might not play much due to injury. I don't like Douglas (occasional good game, but usually not much value). Bess should be a decent play for yardage even though he might not get in the endzone. You said you have Avery -- he's not a terrible play either in a decent matchup -- he admittedly MIGHT put up a goose egg, but the Rams may have to throw and he's always a threat to score on a long ball.

I'd probably start Bess if I could get him, if not plug in Avery.

Please see http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275393