[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ WR

msmith379

PPR league, 1pt/20yds rec or rush, 6pts/TD

Pick two

Housh @ IND - huddle projs 60yds rec, yahoo projs 10pts - has not had a game all year below 5pts, CIN will have to throw all game and I am playing IND D

Toomer vs PHI - huddle projs 50yds rec, yahoo 8pts - Everyone is hyping Hixon for due cause but Toomer was targeted just as much as Hixon last week and generally Toomer has gotten the TD over the other receivers the last 5 weeks. I think this is the safest pick

Curtis @ NYG - huddle 40yds rec, yahoo 6pts - hate this pick this week. He may be ok but not over the other players

Berriam @ DET - huddle 80yds rec, 1TD, yahoo 7pts - Love the matchup but Berriam has been big risk big reward this year and really how much will MIN have to throw.

I feel like Housh is automatic even though Cincy is aweful but he has got me here. Curtis is an option but not better than Toomer or Berriam. My main concern is between Toomer and Berriam. Over the past 4 weeks Toomer has been better but over the entire season Berriam has gotten almost double the yards. Their catches and TDs are almost identical. Toomers last game against PHI was 5 rec 53 yds. Berriams last game against Det was 8rec for 99 yds. A difference of 5pts. fantasy points.

I am trying not to over analyze this cause that is generally what I do for the playoffs. Any help is really appreciated. Let me know yours and I will answer it.

I am going with Toomer today, So I would start him if I was you. I am torn between Housh and TO. I fear the Pittsb Def, especially with barber out the def will key on the pass and the weather is supposed to be crappy in pitts. today. good luck to you today!!

PPR league, 1pt/20yds rec or rush, 6pts/TD

Pick two

Housh @ IND - huddle projs 60yds rec, yahoo projs 10pts - has not had a game all year below 5pts, CIN will have to throw all game and I am playing IND D

Toomer vs PHI - huddle projs 50yds rec, yahoo 8pts - Everyone is hyping Hixon for due cause but Toomer was targeted just as much as Hixon last week and generally Toomer has gotten the TD over the other receivers the last 5 weeks. I think this is the safest pick

Curtis @ NYG - huddle 40yds rec, yahoo 6pts - hate this pick this week. He may be ok but not over the other players

Berriam @ DET - huddle 80yds rec, 1TD, yahoo 7pts - Love the matchup but Berriam has been big risk big reward this year and really how much will MIN have to throw.

I feel like Housh is automatic even though Cincy is aweful but he has got me here. Curtis is an option but not better than Toomer or Berriam. My main concern is between Toomer and Berriam. Over the past 4 weeks Toomer has been better but over the entire season Berriam has gotten almost double the yards. Their catches and TDs are almost identical. Toomers last game against PHI was 5 rec 53 yds. Berriams last game against Det was 8rec for 99 yds. A difference of 5pts. fantasy points.

I am trying not to over analyze this cause that is generally what I do for the playoffs. Any help is really appreciated. Let me know yours and I will answer it.