[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoffs! WDIS at flex !

scottyjets

It's a PPR, and also a 0.4 pts per carry so typically lean to RBs at flex.

I have Hightower, Dunn, Maurice Morris, Jennings & Randy Moss locked in.

Last spot:

Coles at San Fran - I love the matchup and I'm a Jets fan but he's burned me too many times this year so i can't confidently roll with him in the playoffs. Has only surpassed 40 yards once in the last five weeks. That being said the week I bench him he'll put up big numbers.

Hixon vs Philly - Huddle says "Not a big step down" from Burress, but is he? Cooled off big time after a hot first drive last week. Being number 1 receiver means drawing number 1 coverage. In two weeks since he took over, 13 pts a week with no TDs so seems like a safe play with upside?

Mewelde Moore vs Dallas - seems like a safe play with some upside, put up 13 pts last week with no TDs sharing carries with parker, at worst he's the receiving back and it's cold in Pittsburgh so they might run a lot and Parker isn't ready to be an every down back yet?

Help!!!