[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Venter's Unite!

SpinalTapp

It took me the entire off season to get over last year. I went 14-2, compiling a 178-14 overall breakdown record and a 12-1 regular season finish only to have Tom Brady and the rest of my team s the bed in the first round of my fantasy playoffs. No matter, I kept Brady into this year and felt great after keeping M.Turner, Gates, MBIII, and drafting R.Moss and M.Forte. So Brady dies week one and takes Randy with him and I scramble to figure a way to fix this season.

Some how, I put together a few deals and end up with a 105-38 oveall breakdown record this year - the highest rated power team in the league. But, as luck would have it, I lose five regular season games and end up the FIVE seed, having to play a first round game - sucks. Even with MBIII out, my lineup is still solid as a rock, especially this week:

P.Manning vs Bengals

M.Forte vs Jags

M.Turner vs Saints

A.Boldin vs Rams

R.Wayne vs Bengals

R.Moss vs Seahawks

A.Gates vs Raiders

M.Prater vs Chiefs (for those reading my kicker thread)

Titans D vs Browns

Good news is that the teams my STUD players are on scored TWENTY SIX touchdowns this week. Bad news is that my guys only scored four of them - yes, only 15% of the touchdowns scored by my teams were scored by the STUDS on their teams. How can the Colts score FIVE times and Reggie Wayne not score ONCE???? How can the Chargers drop 34 points and Gates not get a friggin reception??? How do the Cardinals rack up 34 points and Boldin, a TD freak, not get a single TD? what were the chances that all this bad luck happen at the exact same time?? I racked up a total of 32 points from Moss, Gates, Boldin, Wayne, Forte, and Prater - Killer.

At least last year, the weather killed my studs - I could point to something tangible. This year, it was just plain old bad luck. Conversely, my opponents teams only scored 15 TDs - his fantasy players scored on 7 of these 15 TDs - nearly 50% of their teams touchdowns.

You can't make this Shiz up. Looking forward to finding new ways to dominate the regular season and suck in the playoffs next year. Ok....I am done venting...

Edited by SpinalTapp

I feel your pain.

This team was booted last week after a stinker:

16 team mini dynasty

P.Manning

Westbrook

R.Brown

B.Marshall

D.Bowe

O.Daniels

J.Kasay

Giants

PPR league with 2 PPR for TE's.

Finished the year with a 321-82 overall W/L record....eff% was 94.1...

Highest scoring team in the league at 1711 points...234 points ahead of #2

Today my team is sitting at 156 points with my stoopid K to go.

Disgusting.

Scored most points in our 10 team league this year and lost 96 to 66:

Tony Romo

Michael Turner

Matt Forte

Thomas Jones

Randy Moss

Marques Colston

Owen Daniels

Stephen Gostowski (Scored most points for me this week)

Chicago

The team I played against had waiver priority, and picked up Indy D, who I placed a bid for but lost due to his priority. Also, this is the second week I was booted from a playoff spot due to the performance of that C*&% Suc$#@* Pierre Thomas.

I honestly think I'm going to take a few years off from fantasy football. It turns me into a mad-man during the football season...Also, I'll save $265 on the NFL package as well....and have a happy wife...lol

Crap, if I spent half the time involved with my schooling that I do with fantasy football, I'd be a rocket scientist.