[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hillis gone who should I grab for the Championship this week?

RJV

rhodes....i'm actually thinking about playing rhodes over s.jackson. i'll be following addai's status closely and if there's a chance he won't be playing i think rhodes will get the start (on my team that is).

i just looked at your roster, are you playing moss this week against oak? i pretty much have to given i only have colston and coles and we start 2 wr. my wr's (and te gates) have been non-existent nearly every week, but somehow i'm on a 5 game winning streak.

Edited by dino88

he was hurt 1st q but came back in, i'm just waiting to see if he did more damage to his injury and dungy wants to give him a week off.

if addai is out and saturday is back, rhodes could help me and you big time. pick him up just in case.

Edited by dino88

As an Addai & Rhodes owner, I kinda feel both are unusable right now until one of them asserts themselves. Addai has declined in FF pts 4 straight weeks, but Rhodes has some stinkers in their as well. Rhodes for sure if Addai becomes questionable. Not sure what other options are available...

Please see mine...