[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS. WHY AM I ASKING THIS

LayLow

It is going to be very cold in Chicago and the saints do not travel well and then add your cold weather.Ball will get slick and feel like a rock hard to grip. Tuff call.

I would think the it will be low scoring .But thats all they do is throw.I would watch the weather for wind and precip also.

Every thursday night game has the visitor losing soundly.

Yeah...NO will be throwing alot, there is no doubt. I can hope for 400 yards 2 tds and an INT maybe....not sure he will be able to light them up or not.

It's gay i have to play against Peyton manning, Wayne, Jennings, Westbrook, turner, deangelo, and witten in this matchup...i have a feeling no matter who i play, i get demolished.

It is going to be very cold in Chicago and the saints do not travel well and then add your cold weather.Ball will get slick and feel like a rock hard to grip. Tuff call.

I would think the it will be low scoring .But thats all they do is throw.I would watch the weather for wind and precip also.

Every thursday night game has the visitor losing soundly.

Late last season Brees torched the Bears (in Chicago) for 320 yards and 3 tds. It is going to be very very cold Thursday night but you can't sit Brees at this point.