[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which WR's to start, Pick 2, K. Walter, S. Holmes, D. Hester or C. Johnson?

dfine

I have to start 4 WR's each week. I am definitely starting Anquan Boldin and Dwayne Bowe. I need to choose 2 more out of my remaining guys.

10% yardage, 5 points TD's, NO PPR

Here are my choices.

Kevin Walter vs Tenn (He is on fire, but didn't do much first time around at Tenn, actually had worst game 4 for 15 yards. But it is very hard to sit him and he is at home)

Santonio Holmes at Baltimore (He also has played well lately. Baltimore is a tough defense, but he had 3 catches for 61 yards and 1 TD earlier in the year against them)

Devin Hester vs New Orleans(He has done pretty well the last 3 weeks, average either 80 yards or getting a TD. I am tempted to start, but it is hard to decide who not to play)

Finally Chad Johnson vs Washington(It is at home, but I probably shouldn't start him until the final two weeks when the schedule is pretty good, CLE and KC)

Which 2 to start?

Kevin Walter and Devin Hester

I don't like starting anyone against Baltimore and Roth is going to be throwing off his back foot most of the night so I don't expect to see a lot of long balls where Holmes excels.

The Bengals remain in disarray and I can't see starting Ocho Cinco over two red hot players, one with a great match up and the other at home with a QB that really spreads the ball around.

Best of Luck,

WashD