[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Schaub (v. Ten) or Delhomme (v. Den)?

quinlan12

Gents -

Stuck in a spot in my 14-man league this week picking between Delhomme (v. DEN) or Schaub (v. TEN)?

Rest of team:

QB: Schaub or Delhomme

RB1: Peterson

RB2: T. Jones

WR1: Boldin

WR2: Marshall

WR3: Bess

TE: Cooley

K: Gould

DST: Ravens

Thanks for any insight or opinions!

I think you have to go with Schaub, he's got the higher upside and more weapons to work with in the passing game.

Delhomme is probably worth 175- 200 yards and a TD. (assuming a lot of runs out of the dynamic duo again this week)

Schaub is probably in the 200-250 range and 2 TDs (a bit of a bonus given they are at home in Houston)

It's pretty close but I'd probably roll the dice with Schaub, I see less downside there.

Best of Luck,

WashD

If teams were smart vs. Carolina, they'd stack the line and make Delhomme beat 'em. AS you saw Monday night, Jake is susceptible to the interception when he has to throw it...don't be surprised to see the Donkeys put the 'snowman' in the box this week and see what Delhomme has.

8 in the box could prove to be the stopper.