[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MAJOR RB advice needed

Right now i've got 4 good rbs and the chance to pick up 2 if their matchups are better.

I have

Sjax vs sea

LJ vs SD

Addai vs Det

Slaton vs ten

on paper the ones to start would be jackson and addai.. but addai has majorly disappointed this year and has nagging injuries. Slaton is on fire but going against Ten. LJ is in a pass happy offense now. Sjax might still have injury problems, but otherwise is the definite starter i think.

I can pick up

P. Thomas vs Chi

D. Rhodes vs det

Rhodes might get the bulk of the carries with addai on the mend and running down the clock against hapless det. P. thomas is on fire and also seems to be getting goal line carries.

thanks..

also I have the debate Rodgers vs Romo.. but i think rodgers has a better matchup this week.

Edited by clintlinderman

Slaton and Jackson. I have Addai and have little to no confidence in him at this point. Rhodes has been getting more involved and wonder if they won't end up resting Addai so he can get "healthy." And as was said, Thomas could be a good pickup against Detroit if needed - though there is the concern of the Saints reverting to their aerial assault, running Reggie, and ignoring Thomas... Hopefully they've finally realized he is a bona fide asset.

please see mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=276105