[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB

claymont

WDIS Slaton against a tough Titans D, he did put up 116 yards and a TD in week 3 against them)

or

J. Stewart going against a fairly soft Denver D.

I plan on starting Portis as the other RB, It is a PPR league and we start RB,RB, WR, WR, Flex. I'm using Steve Smith(CAR), and Fitz as my 2 WR and Calvin Johnson at the flex.

Tough one. Slaton going against a better Def but is not sharing carries. Stewart against a poor defense but giving up majority carries to Williams. Also, PPR Slaton gets the advantage as Stewart doesn't catch many passes. Just based on opportunity and consistency, I'd probably lean towards Slaton.

Please see my follow up question to your response.

I have Stewart on my bench, for the entire season. Now I wonder if Fox won't split carries with Stewart and Williams, who I play this week in the Championship. Titan D is very tough to run on, but Slaton is getting it done lately. He is the man! I'd lean Slaton if I were you. Me, I'm guessing Fox splits the duty, and gives poor DeAngelo a rest! : )

WDIS Slaton against a tough Titans D, he did put up 116 yards and a TD in week 3 against them)

or

J. Stewart going against a fairly soft Denver D.

I plan on starting Portis as the other RB, It is a PPR league and we start RB,RB, WR, WR, Flex. I'm using Steve Smith(CAR), and Fitz as my 2 WR and Calvin Johnson at the flex.

I would probably play Stewart, expect him to put up the same type of stats he did against TB last night.