[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Berrian?

I've also got Royal and Bryant who are all similar hit or miss type players (also have Jennings & Breaston).

I'm considering dropping Berrian if Gus is out... I could also drop Hill @ QB or even the TBB defense (and ride IND def vs DET and then @ JAX)

and picking up someone like Hester (w/ 2 home matchups) Branch (w/ 2 good matchups) Bruce (starting to heat up) or even Carlson (very steady production of late, can start a WR/TE).

Thanks in advance.

I've also got Royal and Bryant who are all similar hit or miss type players (also have Jennings & Breaston).

I'm considering dropping Berrian if Gus is out... I could also drop Hill @ QB or even the TBB defense (and ride IND def vs DET and then @ JAX)

and picking up someone like Hester (w/ 2 home matchups) Branch (w/ 2 good matchups) Bruce (starting to heat up) or even Carlson (very steady production of late, can start a WR/TE).

Thanks in advance.

I picked up Carlson (had Winslow before) and have played him the last two weeks. He hasn't disappointed at all. It is really hard to start players like Berrian in the playoffs. He's only scored more than 5 points once in the last 5 weeks. That being said Arizona's defense is pretty susceptible to big plays. I'd rather have him than Hester. Who is your other TE ?

I picked up Carlson (had Winslow before) and have played him the last two weeks. He hasn't disappointed at all. It is really hard to start players like Berrian in the playoffs. He's only scored more than 5 points once in the last 5 weeks. That being said Arizona's defense is pretty susceptible to big plays. I'd rather have him than Hester. Who is your other TE ?

WRs & TEs are interchangeable, so I don't have a TE right now. But Carlson has been getting yards or TDs or both of late (more so than some of my other options).

WRs & TEs are interchangeable, so I don't have a TE right now. But Carlson has been getting yards or TDs or both of late (more so than some of my other options).

I'm not a huge fan of Hester. Carlson has a weak Rams D this week so I'd probably go with him. Hill has STL week 16 so don't drop him either. At this point I'd say it's safe to drop Berrian.