[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gore's Injury could cause me RB Problems, Help on who to start or pickup?

dfine

I have to have 5 RB's on my roster and must start 3 each week. Our league, believe it or not play up to week 17. I was all set until Frank Gore got hurt last week.

Scoring is 10% yardage, 5 points TD's, NO PPR

Here are my five.

Maurice Jones Drew, Larry Johnson, Frank Gore, Tim Hightower and Cedric Benson

Now I am definitely starting this week MJD and LJ, who both have decent matchups. But I am unsure what to do about the 3rd RB situation. I could go with Hightower or Benson. Hightower could get a cheap TD and Benson, at home, could finally do better against a Washington team that is starting to fall apart.

I could also drop Benson or Hightower(I must drop an RB for an RB) and pickup someone who is available.

Here is who is available on waiver wire.

Maurice Morris

T. Choice(might be a good 1 game start, but only if Barber doesn't play)

Tatum Bell(I don't really trust a Denver RB though)

Deshaun Foster(I really don't think he would do better than Benson or Hightower though

J. Norwood (Atlanta hasn't been using him in the last few weeks)

Cadillac Williams(has been getting TD the last two games)

My gut says to give Benson a chance since he does have a favorable schedule, sort of, at home vs Washington, @ Cleveland, home against KC

Tell me what you think I should do?

If you can play just for this week, I say grab Cadillac Williams. He won't get the yards, but he's getting the TDs. It's a good match up.

C. Benson has more good match ups to come if you can survive this week. Tough call. I say stick with C. Benson - it's the safe choice.

See mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=276055