[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoffs - WR - Need Help

Mags

Surprising I have made it this far. Got the #3 seed and some good matchups this week against #2, but my WRs have been killing me all year. I am starting TO for sure. I need help setting the other 2. Here is what I have to choose from on my team:

Bess vs SF

Hester vs NO

Cotchery vs Buf

Holt vs Sea

A. Gonzo vs Det

Muhammad vs Den

Good news is that they are all home, bad news is, they are all pretty much inconsistent. (standard scoring league too). There are a few options out on the waiver wire still that I could pick up. Here is what is left that would be worth a shot:

Gage @ Hou

Bradley vs SD

Randle El @ Cin

Avery vs Sea

Reed @ NY Jets

That is about it. Let me know what you think for two of these guys.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious and for your answer, of course. Anyone else? I am thinking of going with TO and Bess now, but still need help with that 3rd. Really looking at Hester or Holt, but these guys are all a coin flip.

Take a chance on Hester. As with any cold weather game it could turn defensive but I just don't see the iffy defensive backfields of either Chicago or N.O. allowing that to happen. Points, baby, unless their's rain/snow/sleet. If the Saints will score some (and with Bush going for me I want an offensive explosion) the Bears will likely feel like they need to throw some, too.

You can't deny the matchup beauty that Gonzalez has vs. Detroit. I halfway wonder if the Colts will really go all out, though, or just score early and coast.

It's b/w those 2 to me and while AG might be a little more solid pick there's some big upside with Hester. Bess is more the position "solid" guy anyway so take a flyer on Hester. Good luck to you.