[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

which 2 to start?

carlester

I'd start Rhodes and Slaton. Tenn's defense is good, but not impossible to run against (slaton lit them up for 100+ yards and 1 TD in week 3). Besides, with Schaub back the Titans defense will have to respect the pass. GL.

Play Slaton, then it's a toss up between Addai and Rhodes, you will need to watch the updates prior to game time. Addai has not been good lately and I think a little bunged up.

+1. Definitely keep an eye out for updates, but I think if the word is they'll share carries Rhodes will get the goal line looks.

In somewhat of a similar situation with Addai (Rhodes is on waivers) and Slaton - I'm figuring on starting Slaton and sitting Addai. At this point I'm just not trusting Addai.

I'd go Slaton and Rhodes. Seems like Rhodes is getting more quality touches. Plus as said above, he appears to be the red zone guy. As for Slaton, Tenn has been tough but also had some bad days. With Schaub probably being hurried in the pocket and Slaton running and catching the ball, I'm thinking he'll be a good choice here.

please see mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=276105