[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick One Of These Guys @ FLEX + BONUS Pick

DaFreak

Moore, Lance @CHI

Hixon, Domenik @DAL

Coles, Laveranues vs. BUF

Jacobs, Brandon @DAL

I am leaning towards HIxon only because Moore's numbers have suffered the last couple of weeks. Thoughts?

Also, If you want to comment on my QB situation that would be cool too! Currently I am leaning towards Hill over Schaub.

Hill, Shaun @MIA

Delhomme, Jake vs. DEN

Schaub, Matt vs. TEN

Moore, Lance @CHI

Hixon, Domenik @DAL

Coles, Laveranues vs. BUF

Jacobs, Brandon @DAL

I am leaning towards HIxon only because Moore's numbers have suffered the last couple of weeks. Thoughts?

Also, If you want to comment on my QB situation that would be cool too! Currently I am leaning towards Hill over Schaub.

Hill, Shaun @MIA

Delhomme, Jake vs. DEN

Schaub, Matt vs. TEN

Obviously keep tabs on Jacobs injury situation, but at this point I'd go with Lance Moore @ CHI. NO throws a ton on the road and Chicago's pass defense is putrid. No precipitation in the forecast for Chicago, so go for it.

It looks like Delhomme has a good matchup but similar to last week they will be busy running all over the place. You can probably expect the same type of numbers for Delhomme that he had against TB Monday night. I'd go with Hill here. Miami's secondary sucks.

Obviously keep tabs on Jacobs injury situation, but at this point I'd go with Lance Moore @ CHI. NO throws a ton on the road and Chicago's pass defense is putrid. No precipitation in the forecast for Chicago, so go for it.

It looks like Delhomme has a good matchup but similar to last week they will be busy running all over the place. You can probably expect the same type of numbers for Delhomme that he had against TB Monday night. I'd go with Hill here. Miami's secondary sucks.

I'd go with Moore and Hill as well here.