[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE possibilities or stay with what I've got?

CajunBadger

I have Boss at the moment, he did well last time against Dallas and seems to me Dallas is reasonably TE friendly. But wondering if Shiancoe (@Ari), Z. Miller (NE), Lee (@Jax), or Shockey (Chi), Daniels (Ten) might be better alternatives. Minn should be able to pass the ball against Arizona, just not sure how much Shiancoe will be involved. Miller and Shockey have been solid of late but not outstanding. Lee has caught a TD in last 3 out of 4 games and could get another against Jax. Daniels has done well with Schaub, and might be used more if Tennessee hurries Schaub...

What do you all think?

Edited by CajunBadger

I have Boss at the moment, he did well last time against Dallas and seems to me Dallas is reasonably TE friendly. But wondering if Shiancoe (@Ari), Z. Miller (NE), Lee (@Jax), or Shockey (Chi), Daniels (Ten) might be better alternatives. Minn should be able to pass the ball against Arizona, just not sure how much Shiancoe will be involved. Miller and Shockey have been solid of late but not outstanding. Lee has caught a TD in last 3 out of 4 games and could get another against Jax. Daniels has done well with Schaub, and might be used more if Tennessee hurries Schaub...

What do you all think?

Zach Miller has a great match up. He's probably your best choice off the waiver wire, but I think Boss has a better chance at a TD. I would stick with Boss.

I have a similar dilemma. Should I start K. Boss vs. Dallas Cowboys or T. Scheffler vs. Carolina Panthers? Boss hasn't gotten a TD in a while, but his matchup is good. Scheffler has been racking up yardage as of late. I don't know how TE's fare against Carolina. How do I find that out?

Zach Miller has a great match up. He's probably your best choice off the waiver wire, but I think Boss has a better chance at a TD. I would stick with Boss.

I have a similar dilemma. Should I start K. Boss vs. Dallas Cowboys or T. Scheffler vs. Carolina Panthers? Boss hasn't gotten a TD in a while, but his matchup is good. Scheffler has been racking up yardage as of late. I don't know how TE's fare against Carolina. How do I find that out?

Actually had left Scheffler off my list for some reason... ESPN has written that Carolina is not that TE friendly (in their fantasy projections) and looking at last two weeks' stats: Stevens was 4/33/0 (Smith 1/20/0) and Lee 4/37/1 (Finley 1/0/0).

Kffl.com had a list of those stats for the top matchups but looking this week, they only have two TE's listed. The link for last week (but doesn't include Carolina as one of the matchups) is:

http://www.kffl.com/article.php/97610/512

and KFFL states NE is the 2nd most friendly for TE's but just not sure can trust using him.