[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What would you do?

Jrick35

All year long my starting RB's have been Turner & Gore, now Gore goes down and might not play this week, not too mad about that actually based on recent #'s but here's the question.

I stashed cadilac williams on my roster as a possible keeper for next year and could use him as a spot starter this week but then I notice Foster & T. Bell are both available on the WW.

I am going to pass on Foster just because I really see the SF game turning into a RBBC for this week whether Gore goes or not.

But Bell is a little enticing going against a weaker than normal carolina defense, they are only 17th against the run.

But then again williams seems to be the guy in short yardage td's and his carries are increasing.

What would you guys do?

People seem to forget that Bell was a 2k rusher and is finally getting back into shape. I'm really considering starting him myself this week since he will be the only back for Denver other than Pope who has only 4 carries and another off the practice squad which hasn't started this year at all.