[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Options: Who to start with Devone Bess

Not that good of options for WR.....Definitely starting Bess, as Pennington seems to be going to him.

Going with 3 RB's (T Jones, Grant and either Gore or Kevin Smith).....

Need 2nd receiver from following:

Holmes versus Ravens: s/b low scoring, defensive game; not a great start.....

Avery versus Seahawks.....Avery is hit or miss; could have big game or 15 yards. Does he produce like Welker did last wk against Hawks?

Coles versus Buffalo: seems to be in Favre's doghouse, and not doing much.....

Gonzo versus Lions: everyone could be involved/score this week....Gonzo get his share?

other option is to pick up Holt; start him instead...

1 pt every 10 yards receiving; 6 for a TD.....no PPC......

Thanks!!

it's bet. gonzalez and holt for me. the rams offense is horrible, but now they get to play a team that is bad, not as bad as them, but bad. bulger loves to air it out (to the other team usually) but holt is his favorite target and seattle's secondary can definitely be beat. if bulger can put the ball in holt's hands and not the defenders holt is in for a big game. go with holt

as for your 3rd rb I would go with k.smith. detroit is lost at qb (culpepper and orlovsky both hurt) and k.smith has had a decent year despite the team he is on. to move the ball against indy they need to run and smith should have a really good day. (i hope he doesn't score though, ive got indy's defense)

see mine http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=276082

Edited by dino88

Gonzales and Avery....

I think Avery is overdue for a big game and has the perfect matchup to do so...and Gonzales plays the Lions....why not...:wacko:

I'd start Gore as long as he plays.....even though I think this can be a week where K. Smith has a big game ...Gore hasn't been the same since that concussion late in the Monday Night game he played a few weeks back...

maybe go Smith, since he's been going off lately aside from having to play the Titans...I can definitely see 100+ and a TD...