[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bush or LT? Colston or AJ?

Uncle Wiggy

I start 2 RBs, 2 WRs and a flex. It's not PPR (otherwise Bush is a no-brainer). My choices at flex are Bush or LT. LT has been so mediocre this year but I have only benched him once - do I dare bench him against the KC Def? My 2 starting RBs are Michael Turner and Chirs Johnson - can't see benching either of them.

My 2nd question is at WR - pick 2 - Colston, S Smith (Carolina) or AJ.

AJ is against a tough TEN D that shut him down last time

Colston has been inconsistent and the ball is spread around in that offense

Smith is probably my safest play against the DEN D but I worry that Carolina will just run it down the Broncos throat.

Thanks for the help.

Non PPR, I'd definitely go w/ LT2 over Bush. Thomas or Deuce will most likely take goal line carries. KC rush defense is the worst in football and LT2 won't be sharing at the goal line.

The receiver question is much tougher. Not sure how you sit AJ at home against anyone although w/ Smith and Colston I can see the temptation. I would definitely start Smith. Even though Carolina will run, Denver has a good offense and should score making this a potentially high scoring game. Smith is pretty hot lately as well and Denver's def is the worst out of the three opponents. The real question is AJ or Colston. Colston has the match-up but is inconsistent. I'd probably lean towards AJ slightly just based on talent, more looks, better weather and being at home where the Texans play well.

What Go-nads said.

LT

Smith is the top WR to me and AJ. Only 1 good game from Coulston since he was back. Of course, I'm benching Lance Moore after one iffy game b/c of Coulston to start Bush (but in a PPR league). Still, I say AJ. Slaton's running well and Schaub is back in the lineup. I say AJ goes back to his "only 1 good WR for Houston but he's a doozy" role this week.