[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Orleans playing outdoors

Henry Muto

I have a ton of New Orleans players on 1 team. Do I start them all ? PPR league

At RB R-Bush, P-Thomas, Slaton, Barber, R-Brown (pick 3)

At WR - Wayne, Calv Johnson, Ward, L-Moore (pick 3)

At DF - Chicago or Miami (1 pt per sack, 2 for TO, bonus pts if holding opp 10 or less (10 pts) or 17 or less (5) pts)

I am leaning toward DF = Miami (NO will most likely score at least 18 hurting the DF potential)

At RB - Bush starts, the other 2 are tough calls...Barber has the late game, Ronnie Brown sucks lately but has a nice match up maybe

Slaton a tough match up, P-Thomas a tough match up ? Roll both Saints RB out there so I don't get burned like last week ?

At WR Wayne IN, Calv tough match up, Ward tough match up, Moore ?

Do I start 3 Saints in the cold vs a decent DF ? (Bush, Thomas and Moore ?)

I think my brain just exploded from all those combinations. OK, here's my take:

Bush, Thomas, Slaton- Bush b/c of the PPR. Thomas is really running well right now and Chicago CAN be had on the ground. Their rep is not reality right now. Slaton has to start over any of them, imo. Matchup isn't as bad as it looks. TEN is #14 in the league in allowing RB points. Good, but not shut down awesome. He dropped 116 and a TD on them earlier in the year though 1 run was a 50 yarder. Just don't trust Barber's injury. That's more of a personal choice to me, though, no real right or wrong.

Johnson doesn't have a good matchup but Ward's is horrendous.

Yeesh, I guess I am suggesting you start 3 Saints. That's tough.

I'm too tired to look but maybe drop Lance and see if Johnson or Ward has had a really good performance or at least solid one against a top 10 fantasy D against WRs. If either has had 1 or 2? Go with them instead.

Saints played well last year in Chicago in the cold. That was w/o Reggie Bush, who I expect to have a BIG game tonight. He looked like he is back in gear based on last week, and I don't think the Bears have anyone who can cover him, or anyone else, and they lack a pass rush to boot. The Bears D is weak, in so many areas, and I expect a disaster tonight for the Bears D. Start your Saints with confidence.