[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan or Thigpen

RJV

I see alot of posts about both of these QBs but not as a direct comparison. Im leaning towards Ryan here because he has turned into a stud QB and has done wonders for me this year, made it to the Super Bowl this weekend. So this is a make or break decision for me. The Bucs do have a good Def but after the fiasco in CAR last MON, the Buc's DEF look beatable and Ryan has the weapons to do such that. Not to mention, ATL is playing at home and the NFC South has a loss of 2 games between all of them when playing at home.

Thigpen has a sweet matchup against the bolts bad Pass Def but the sure thought of starting Thigpen over Ryan makes me cringe a little :wacko:

Edited by RJV

I too have this dilema. I really like Thigpen's matchup but am concerned with the winds at Arrowhead forecasted for today and tomorrow. I am seeing that the windspeed forecast has been reduced from 24 mph to 20 mph at kickoff. The speed then reduces to the upper teens until later in the evening, when it again increases. Every little bit helps. I most likely will keep Thigpen active unless the the W/S projection increases above 20 mph. Don't you love Fantasy Football in non-dome stadiums this time of year?

Please see mine from yesterday. Thanks.