[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS RB

Avernus

the scoring is performance based with bonuses for reaching 100 yds or longer TD's....and it's PPR...

I am already starting Chris Johnson and am tempted to start Rhodes as my #2 if Addai does not play...and I only start 2 RB's

however, I have too many RB's with good matchups and am in a quandry...

SJax vs Seattle

Stewart vs Denver

Rhodes vs Detroit

White @ Houston

preciate your responses and if you have a question, I will answer yours in return..

If Addai is out:

Rhodes

White

Stewart

SJax

If Addai plays:

White

Stewart

Rhodes

SJax

you would start Chris Johnson and White ?...I have done it, but I think I have too many good match-ups to do it....

unless you think that's the best way to go...

I have Rhodes as well and will be starting him if Addai does not play. DET is awful against the run and Rhodes will be able to do some damage on the ground and through the air. I plan on starting him over Lynch and S. Morris if that helps at all.

the scoring is performance based with bonuses for reaching 100 yds or longer TD's....and it's PPR...

I am already starting Chris Johnson and am tempted to start Rhodes as my #2 if Addai does not play...and I only start 2 RB's

however, I have too many RB's with good matchups and am in a quandry...

SJax vs Seattle

Stewart vs Denver

Rhodes vs Detroit

White @ Houston

preciate your responses and if you have a question, I will answer yours in return..

CJ 100% yes

If Addai does sit, Rhodes 100% no question

But if Addai plays, I would start SJax

Stewart is so iffy, even with a favorable matchup. It is the DW show 1st then sloppy seconds for Stewart. White is iffy as well and especially since you have CJ going I wouldn't rely on White.

Please see mine.

:wacko:

I started Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson. I'd probably start DWill and JStew.

But I suppose the question is what kind of risk/reward do you want? If your team is better than your opponent and you want a more conservative play to ensure victory, then two great players on the same team will help to that end.

if your opponent is better than you and you need more risk, then yeah, don't do it.

I'm not sure who has the better team, honestly...

my likely lineup:

Cutler

CJohnson

Rhodes

Marshall

Wayne

Breaston

Scheffler

Steelers D

his roster:

Brees

DWill

Turner

RWhite

RMoss

Mason

Shockey

Dolphins D

Edited by Avernus

I'd say the match-up is pretty even. You have the advantage of knowing how well Brees will do before you have to make a final decision. If Brees does great, then you might need more risk/reward, conversely the inverse.

I see that you're starting two "WR" on the same team. I really like Sheffler, but DGraham's been getting touches. Do you have anohter TE option?

we have to start 1 TE and I only have one due to injury before...

it's ashame too, because the transaction deadline was weeks ago and John Carlson is available...