[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crazy choice

kenya kid 24

I have insane running backs in my league. I have

LT, AP, reggie bush, MJD and chris johnson.

I traded portis for AP

This week its very difficult to decide who to play. I can play three of them.

LT @ chiefs

AP @ arizona

MJD vs packers

chris johnson @ houston

bush @ bears

I have LT, AP, and MJD right now

Any suggestions?

I'd play MJD and CJ for sure. The decision is between Bush and AP. Go with AP, he has had very few disappointing games this year.

....Just saw you had LT (thought LJ)...this is tough. The San Diego game should be a close one, so LT will have the ball the entire game w/out the possibility of a blowout by the Chiefs (unlike AP's case against Ariz)...LT over AP

Edited by dino88

Personally I think all 5 RB will be in double digits so starting any one of them you can go wrong.. It's just a matter of who may score more than one td. AP hasn't been scoring but with ferotte out he'll get more chances. I'd go with MDJ against the Pack, and tough to bench LT this time of year. I do like Chris Johnson but we all know White is a big part of that offense.

With running backs which team do you think will get a big lead and just pound the rock late in the game?