[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help with my WR's

Whiskey Pimp

Wayne a must start. I like the NO Wideouts tonight, as I am not impressed with the Bears ability to shut any proficient passing offense down. If Moss is Randy Moss, he's got a tough days work ahead against the OAK CB who's name I can't spell. Wayne, Moore, Colston.

Wayne a must start. I like the NO Wideouts tonight, as I am not impressed with the Bears ability to shut any proficient passing offense down. If Moss is Randy Moss, he's got a tough days work ahead against the OAK CB who's name I can't spell. Wayne, Moore, Colston.

Tough to start two wr's from same team if its a low scoring game your screwed. I agree Moss will/should be shut down. I would go with Wayne (must start at home against the Liedowns), Moore and Royal if you don't feel warm and fuzzy about Royal go with Moore and Colston. Thanks for answering mine good luck!

Performance scoring, ppr, start 3.

I need to start 3 from this list:

Wayne, Moss, Colston, Moore, Royal

I currently have Wayne, Colston and Moore in but can't make up my mind. Please help.

Out of that group I'd say you have to start Wayne, however Indy may not need to throw much in the second half if they get a big lead. This may hurt his overall numbers but you've gotta hope for a TD. I like Moore tonight, slightly better then Colsten (he's been really quiet). Even with the tough match-up I think Moss will have a decent game vs. OAK.

I think Wayne is a must start, even with his last few poor performances

Royal should have a fairly solid game, since Marshall will draw Lucas in this one.

Your 3rd WR is a toughy. Moss is gonna have Asmougha(sp?) most likely and aside from Moore's string of good games, no wr from the Saints has been consistent. I'd go with Colston since he's more of a deep threat than Moore.