[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I roll with L Moore or one of my bench Wr's

toolman

Good morning all,

I'm in the Division Championship game winner goes to the SUPER BOWL!!!! I have L Moore penciled in currently but the weather is supposed to be cold in Chicago (in the teens or colder) with a possibility of snow showers. The Saints flat out suck in cold weather and have lost at Chicago the last two trips there. Who would you start Jennings is a given but do I risk going with K Walters @ Tenn. and their #3 rated pass def. or go with I Bruce @ Mia and their #21 rated pass defense? Chicago has the 28th ranked defense but the weather concerns me. I need this win!!! Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Edited by toolman

Good morning all,

I'm in the Division Championship game winner goes to the SUPER BOWL!!!! I have L Moore penciled in currently but the weather is supposed to be cold in Chicago (in the teens or colder) with a possibility of snow showers. The Saints flat out suck in cold weather and have lost at Chicago the last two trips there. Who would you start Jennings is a given but do I risk going with K Walters @ Tenn. and their #3 rated pass def. or go with I Bruce @ Mia and their #21 rated pass defense? Chicago has the 28th ranked defense but the weather concerns me. I need this win!!! Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

While the Bears did prevail in last years 30 degree late season game in Chicago Brees managed to throw for 3 tds and over 300 yards. I have Moore and will be starting him over Bryant. I'm wrestling with whether or not to go with Shockey over Daniels. Daniels at home against a much better defense (that stymied Schaub in week 1 and knocked him out last year) OR Shockey on the road. Shockey gives me two receivers going against the Bears' terrible pass defense. Right now I have Shockey in there but that is subject to change.

Another note on Moore he played college ball at Toledo so he has played in cold weather before.

Edited by rvbigtown

While the Bears did prevail in last years 30 degree late season game in Chicago Brees managed to throw for 3 tds and over 300 yards. I have Moore and will be starting him over Bryant. I'm wrestling with whether or not to go with Shockey over Daniels. Daniels at home against a much better defense (that stymied Schaub in week 1 and knocked him out last year) OR Shockey on the road. Shockey gives me two receivers going against the Bears' terrible pass defense. Right now I have Shockey in there but that is subject to change.

Another note on Moore he played college ball at Toledo so he has played in cold weather before.

Thanks Rvbigtown very useful information. I personally don't like Shockeys chances he hasn't done much all season he can barely stay healty long enough to even stay on the field.