[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I consider benching Slaton for Harrison?

jailbirds

Slaton plays Titans defense, could be tough going. Marvin Harrison has been coming on lately and has detroit at home. What do u think??

I like Harrison this weekend, I have him active and would start him over Slaton. Titans just have a great run defense, and I think starvin marvin reallly gets it going Sunday.

Tough call but it is hard to bench Slaton who you know will get all of the carries vs. Marvin (who I am starting with Wayne!) might get 4-5 catches and will probably end up with a TD. Figure 60-80 yards too. Matt Schaub is the man and they are playing at home. I think you go with Slaton. But temper your expectations.

Tough call but it is hard to bench Slaton who you know will get all of the carries vs. Marvin (who I am starting with Wayne!) might get 4-5 catches and will probably end up with a TD. Figure 60-80 yards too. Matt Schaub is the man and they are playing at home. I think you go with Slaton. But temper your expectations.

that is a no brainer, Slaton. He beat up the Tenn. D earlier in the season. Shaub is back and Houston has the 3rd ranked offense in the league. Tenn. is great against the pass but only average against the run, they do not have a great run D. Harrison is hit or miss and Indy is going to run like crazy against the worst run D in the league.