[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forte or D. Williams Help!

Falcon_420

Forte or Williams  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Forte or Deagelo Williams in a PPR league

• Forte
    • Williams

Playoffs are here, need to make a decision before tonights game. I play in a point per reception league, have Westbrook, Forte and Deangelo Williams. I am playing Westbrook, no question, but am torn with Forte and Williams. Forte is playing the saints on a Thursday night, usually like to start players in games that are nationally televised. He will also get receptions, won't split carries, and the bears will want to keep the ball from the saints tonight.

On the other hand, the saints rushing defense is not as bad as people think, and Williams has just been a monster lately, even splitting carries with Stewart. They play the Broncos this weekend, who have a terrible rushing defense. Williams has the hot hand, but Forte seems a bit safer. I need to figure this out before kickoff tonight, please help!