[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Delima

maddog duck

Who do I start at RB? Need to pick 2. 1pt/20yds, 6pt/TD, no PPR

Thomas Jones - starting

PIerre Thomas - scoring points, but against Chicago? If I play him, I have to play him tonight and forego the others.

Clinton Portis - He's running against Cincy and has played well when healthy, but the last few weeks and O line troubles have me scared.

Jonathon Stewart - running against Denver. Is obviously the "back-up", but did you see him last week? The inconsistency bothers me.

Joseph Addai - What a disappointment.

Dominic Rhodes - With Addai being a little girl, this seems to have possibilities.

Post a link and I'll take a look at yours.

Duck

Edited by maddog duck

Well, if you can't choose one of the 5 today because it's too far out, should I pass on Pierre Thomas tonight so that I have the option of one of the other 4 (really 3...Addai...such a disappointment) on Sunday?

PS: I'm in a league with a bunch of dudes that have been trash talking me since the draft. I would love nothing more than to get to the championship game and take at least some of their--er--pride. Help me get there.

I have a bias here because I'm starting all three of these so take note of that.

I think Thomas will have a decent game tonight with the weather conditions. Portis, I suspect will have a blow out game with Peterson taking his spotlight and him getting benched in the second half last week. Rhodes will finally get the spotlight with Addia (still not confirmed, be even if he plays he will get limited carries) and playing the worst team in the NFL so expect Rhodes to get 100+ yards and at least 1 TD which I'm actually guessing 2.