[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ahh im goin nuts

kdrkid81

If I win im in the championship. I have LT vs KC, Forte vs, NO, Chris Johnson vs. HOU, Stewart vs. DEN, Rhodes vs. DET I can pick two in a PPR league with 10 yards per point both rec and rus with 6 points per td. I am in such a jam because of recent injuries to Addai. LT has been average this season, Forte is going against a relativly tough NO run DEF, Johnson is a stud, Stewart is coming off a great game and plays another poor rus DEF in DEN, but now that Addai might be out, Rhodes against DET, well that could be a dream matchup. I have to pick two, and if im goin with Forte, I have to put him in today. Ill help everyone who helps me out, just send me the link.

Forte and Johnson

Forte in a PPR will be fine tonight and you have to believe they will run the hell out of the ball to keep the NO offense off the field.

Johnson has a good match up against Houston.

I can't imagine starting LT at this point. Who knows what Indy does with Addai/Rhodes?

Stewart would be a close third to CJ in my book.

Best of Luck,

WashD