[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help at QB and TE

samx618

Warner vs Min at home or P. Manning vs Det at home?

Shockey vs Chi in Chi or D. Keller vs Buf at home

Warner 100% - Min is STRONG against the run and ARI is a pass 1st offense. Manning is playing a team that can be thrown on and run on so he might not even throw a TD against them.

D Keller is the smarter play because Farve loves to throw to him. Shockey has been coming on late but Brees loves to spread the love around and Shockey is non-existant in term of TD. Plus, Jets v Bills BIG divisional game. The gloves come off.

I say Warner and Keller. I have Shockey and am playing him, but because I don't have a better option. If I had Keller I would sit Shockey. I say Warner over Manning because Detroit sucks so bad, indy can just eat up the clock. You just have to think about Manning burying them early, which is a risk. Of your 2 choices I think the QB choice is the toughest.