[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some Playoff help

SilentAudible

Wuts up all, first post on this site as my other forum i think went under like everything else seems to be doing nowadays.....

round 2 of the playoffs need some help, pick 1 wr 1rb and 1 w/r flex and my QB plz: (standard yahoo scoring league no ppr)

QB

Cassel @ Oak ( leaning toward him but he left the team due to his father passing so ???)

Orton v NO

Thigpen v SD

WR ( Boldin is my #1)

Colston @ Chi

Evans @ NYJ

Johnson V Wash

Gonzalez @ DET

RB ( westbrook is my #1 finally getting going )

Forte v NO ( probly him)

Slaton V Ten

P. Thomas @ Chi ( can i start him over either of my rbs??)

I think Forte and Slanton for rb and flex and Colston for WR, but does this seem right?? I am think about Gonzalez playing vs a terrible Lions team at flex as Slaton is up against a tough Tenn def but can i really do this. Also is Colston > Gonzalez

for my wr spot I am not sure as both secondary are in the bottom 7 of the league.

Any help appreciated for this noob, and I ll try to help out others...Thx guys

Wuts up all, first post on this site as my other forum i think went under like everything else seems to be doing nowadays.....

round 2 of the playoffs need some help, pick 1 wr 1rb and 1 w/r flex and my QB plz: (standard yahoo scoring league no ppr)

QB

Cassel @ Oak ( leaning toward him but he left the team due to his father passing so ???)

Orton v NO

Thigpen v SD

WR ( Boldin is my #1)

Colston @ Chi

Evans @ NYJ

Johnson V Wash

Gonzalez @ DET

RB ( westbrook is my #1 finally getting going )

Forte v NO ( probly him)

Slaton V Ten

P. Thomas @ Chi ( can i start him over either of my rbs??)

I think Forte and Slanton for rb and flex and Colston for WR, but does this seem right?? I am think about Gonzalez playing vs a terrible Lions team at flex as Slaton is up against a tough Tenn def but can i really do this. Also is Colston > Gonzalez

for my wr spot I am not sure as both secondary are in the bottom 7 of the league.

Any help appreciated for this noob, and I ll try to help out others...Thx guys

QB - Thiggy

WR - Not allot of good choices here, so I would have to go Colston

RB- Forte all the way. Second would be Thomas and last Slaton. Don't like Slatons match up at all.