[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are you listening to these days?

The Irish Doggy

Sorry, I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you had better taste in music than that. My bad.

ETA: fortunately for me, my wife hates that dude as well, so I don't have to worry about it at my house. I wouldn't mind if Babylon by David Gray was in the rotation a bit less than it is, but what the hell. At least he's not a total hack.

I appreciate the thought, but it's better if you never give me the benefit of the doubt. I will always disappoint.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Buffalo Killers - 3

I bought this thing about a month and a half ago because I liked the CD case. My intital emotion was a complete and total meh. For some reason over the weekend it just clicked. I like all 12 songs which is very rare. Guess it takes some time to warm up to. I think it is probably my favorite CD of 2011.

they both split Akron...I thought it was cool that they were still living there even after they started to make it big.

Can't say I blame them

Saw many shows where it seemed the crowd was as big as in that record store...

Cannot get enough of this sound right now.:wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Long time Black Keys fan. Just got my pre-sale tickets for the show in march at the Wells fargo center... It's the arena where the Flyers and Sixers play.. I hate when a band I love stops playing the smaller arenas. I guess it was just a matter of time before the rest of the world found out what a few of us already knew... The Black Keys Kick A5S!

The new CD, El Camino, is really good. Only 2 songs that I can really give or take off of it. The rest of the songs are great.

The Black Keys Kick A5S!

The new CD, El Camino, is really good. Only 2 songs that I can really give or take off of it. The rest of the songs are great.

+1, haven't gotten the new album yet, glad to hear it is good.

Big Mumford and Sons fan too.

• 1 month later...
Long time Black Keys fan. Just got my pre-sale tickets for the show in march at the Wells fargo center... It's the arena where the Flyers and Sixers play.. I hate when a band I love stops playing the smaller arenas. I guess it was just a matter of time before the rest of the world found out what a few of us already knew... The Black Keys Kick A5S!

I've been pimping the Keys for a several years here. I' m glad they've made it big. I always thought they should

I like the Black Keys, too.

Just bought Scooby and I Foster the People tickets for the show in Dallas area (Grand Prarie) for this summer. Would have rather seen them in Austin but I have a free place for us to stay in Dallas plus it is on a weekday so I opted for the closer venue. Can't wait, totally into them.

Just bought Scooby and I Foster the People tickets for the show in Dallas area (Grand Prarie) for this summer. Would have rather seen them in Austin but I have a free place for us to stay in Dallas plus it is on a weekday so I opted for the closer venue. Can't wait, totally into them.

When is the show?

Maybe we can all meet up for dinner or something :redeyes:

Another dude that spent his formative years in Cleveland. Though he spits on us in interviews. F Him.

When is the show?

Maybe we can all meet up for dinner or something :redeyes:

June 4th

Another dude that spent his formative years in Cleveland. Though he spits on us in interviews. F Him.

Damm, I thought he might be kinda cool. :wacko: I will have to sick Scoob on him, maybe she can sweeten him up.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

People never ask me what is the best band they have never heard of but if they did I would have said Centro-Matic for the last decade. You can now get 24 Centro-Matic songs for free at their website. You have to join their email list but I suppose you could always unsubscribe after getting the songs. Why you would want to unsubscribeis beyond me.

Enjoy:

http://centro-matic.bandcamp.com/album/24-...s-free-download