[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS WR2. Evans, Bowe, A Bryant or Ginn Jr?

TaffKiwi

it's 0.5PPR, 1pt/10 yards rush/rec and 1pt/20 yards rreturning/passing. 6pt/TD

Andre Johnson is my WR1, tough matchup but it's tough to leave him out against anyone. My options for WR2 are:

Antonio Bryant @ Atlanta - he's the hot hand - 58 points the last 3 weeks combined

Dwayne Bowe v San Diego - is who I'm leaning towards at the moment 30 points the last 3 weeks

Lee Evans @ Jets - his only decent fantasy performance since I traded for him he was on my bench 28 points last 3 weeks

Ted Ginn Jr v San Fran - the return yardage could make him a decent play this week 35 points last 3 weeks

The way Bryant is playing right now should I be starting him against anyone? Or should I go with my gut and insert Bowe against a fairly hapless San Diego Defense?

I would normally jump at Bowe but the weather issue at Arrowhead on Sunday gives me pause. 25 mph winds are causing me to re-think my qb choice of Thigpen and my receiver (Non-TE league) selection of T. Gonzalez. If the weather stays as predicted I would not hesitate to go with Bryant who has the hot hand and more importantly, in a dome.

I don't think the weather should stop you looking at Gonzo mate. I don't think anything should stop you looking at Gonzo against the worst team in the league v the TE. Hell I inserted Matt Spaeth and got good action out of him v San Diego a month back. But yeah the weather is a big issue on the deep ball which is generally Bowe's best shot at scoring TDs. I am really likeing Bryant though, loved him out of college but he really seems to have found a team and a QB that suit him and it's really shown the last few weeks. I think Garcia is looking at him deep lately like he used to look at T.O. in San Fran...

But the other side of me says do I over-rate him because I went to Pitt as well? :wacko: