[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Great problem, difficult decision

Mags

Chris Johnson, LT or MJD? I thought I had the best matchups possibly for RBs this week until the whole issue rolled around with Addai. Now......I am wondering should I start Rhodes. I fill like he has the upside of having a huge game against Det who gives up 5 YPC and has lost their best D-Lineman. But......who do I bench? I hate to say this, but am thinking about Johnson.

LT - Going against KC's poor run D and it is suppose to be very windy, more running! I have a feeling too about LT this week.

MJD - It is only him, Porter and Jones out at WR, offense has to be him. GB having a terrible stretch against the run right now.

and

Johnson - Going against Houston poor run D giving up 130 yards per game. Lendale is questionable, and if he does not play, I have to play CJ, but if so, will they push CJ having the division wrapped up and with Lendale wanting to get to 1,000 yards this year, plus goaline carries go to Lendale, but CJ is starting to get more and more.

Help, win gets me into the playoffs and my WRs are weak, my starting lineup is in my signature. Too bad, I do not get a flex, would love to start all 4 this week. I appreciate the help!!!!

:wacko:

CJ and LT are must starts, but to be honest if Addai is out I think Rhodes is a must start too and with Fragile out of the picture and an upturn in his form MJD is a very good play. I don't think you can too far wrong whichever one you choose.

I've said many times on this forum I don't like AFC West Matchups because they all seem to play down to each other's level but even so you can't leave LT on the bench for Kansas City. So for me toss a coin if Addai is out, heads it's Rhodes, tails it's MJD.

Seriously anyone??????? I am starting to get a complex, is this that bad of a question??? Can anyone help, 57 views, 4 answers, 2 of which are mine. Please, I am in need of some help. I am willing to help with your question, leave a link.