[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty League playoff help... WR/RB

TaffKiwi

I'm having real trouble here, after a season that started off with me 3 and 4 I've somehow won 7 straight and got the top seeding. I'm facing a guy I should beat but I have so many questions with my lineup this week I could really do with some help.

I need 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE and a WR/RB Flex player.

QBs: Thigpen v Chargers or Favre v Buffalo - I'm leaning Thigpen

WR1: Definitely Andre Johnson

WR2: T.O. v Giants, Ant Bryant @ Falcs or Bowe v Chargers?

RB1: Thomas Jones is a lock

RB2: Slaton v Titans, Grant @ Jags, D Ward @ Cowboys

TE: Gates is a lock for me despite the past couple of games.

WR/RB Flex: ???

Ward will apparently be starting for the Giants so that's a guy I'm really leanign towards. T.O. is running his mouth again but he's still T.O. Bryant is in great form and Bowe has a good matchup on paper. Slaton did well earlier this year against the Titans and Grant has been solid since midseason.

It's 0.5PPR, 6pt/TD of any kind 1pt/20 yards rush/rec and 1pt/50 yards pass/returning. So it's quite TD centric. Help!!!

I'm having real trouble here, after a season that started off with me 3 and 4 I've somehow won 7 straight and got the top seeding. I'm facing a guy I should beat but I have so many questions with my lineup this week I could really do with some help.

I need 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE and a WR/RB Flex player.

QBs: Thigpen v Chargers or Favre v Buffalo - I'm leaning Thigpen

WR1: Definitely Andre Johnson

WR2: T.O. v Giants, Ant Bryant @ Falcs or Bowe v Chargers?

RB1: Thomas Jones is a lock

RB2: Slaton v Titans, Grant @ Jags, D Ward @ Cowboys

TE: Gates is a lock for me despite the past couple of games.

WR/RB Flex: ???

Ward will apparently be starting for the Giants so that's a guy I'm really leanign towards. T.O. is running his mouth again but he's still T.O. Bryant is in great form and Bowe has a good matchup on paper. Slaton did well earlier this year against the Titans and Grant has been solid since midseason.

It's 0.5PPR, 6pt/TD of any kind 1pt/20 yards rush/rec and 1pt/50 yards pass/returning. So it's quite TD centric. Help!!!

QB: Thigpen.

WR1: A.Johnson

WR2: TO

RB1: Jones

RB2: Ward

TE: Gates

Flex: Rhodes

Edited by tazinib1

No ignore the one in my signature. My sig is my main league team. This is for a side Dynasty League (rookie draft only) we compete in as well.

I don't have Dominic Rhodes.

In the Dynasty League my WRs and RBs are these:

WR: Andre Johnson, Terrell Owens, Anthony Gonzalez, Antonio Bryant, Dwayne Bowe

RB: Thomas Jones, Ryan Grant, Steve Slaton, Derrick Ward, Jerious Norwood, Kevin Smith

I figure I have Jones and Ward as locks for my RB slots and Dre Johnson and T.O. for WR1 and WR2 which leaves me to realistically choose between:

Antonio Bryant

Dwayne Bowe

Ryan Grant

Steve Slaton

for my WR/RB Flex slot.