[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hill or Schaub at an?

lhamp

Needless to say, big game this week. 6 pts for all tds, 1 of for every 25 yards throw. -2 for interceptions.

Hill who has been very consistant vs Miami.

Schaub who has a million weapons vs tenn.

Right now I'm leaning towards schaub.... I think tenn's d can be beat and as. I said above he's got lots of great targets to throw to. AND a rb who got over 100 yards rushing the last time the they met.... To keep the d honest.

Wdis? Thanks in advance.

I cant't believe it you have the same problem as myself... All the prognosticators are leaning toward Hill because of the matchup and his steadines.....

I am thinking going for the gusto and playing Schaub, he's better, he lit up Green Bay, It is their Superbowl and Tennesse is resting their big guns......

I cant't believe it you have the same problem as myself... All the prognosticators are leaning toward Hill because of the matchup and his steadines.....

I am thinking going for the gusto and playing Schaub, he's better, he lit up Green Bay, It is their Superbowl and Tennesse is resting their big guns......

Wild how this happens, guy in my league has the same 2 QB's...he has Schaub in but is second guessing himself now...I told him to stick with Schaub before reading this post, so I stick to what I told a very good friend....start Schaub

I agree with going with Schaub, he has all the weapons. No Gore for SF is bad for Hill too. Schaub is the much safer play for that reason.

Please see my post, thanks.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=276586

I don't know.... My first reaction was that no gore is no good.... But I'm not so sure.... They're going to be chucking it all day long and Miami is a bit vulnerable to the pass.... Man am I ever wavering.

Funny.... I've still got schaub in mine and I'm still tempted to go Hill. Does the no Gore thing bother you at all?

I have the same problem here, with the added complication of Matt Cassel.

Right now, I have Hill- but I hate the idea of a west coast team traveling east, playing an early game. Who did you guys ultimately go with?

I'm still going Schaub... I do now believe that No Gore is No Good.... teams have been stacking the line trying to stop Gore and without him I think Miami focuses more on the pass.... Foster is no threat whatsoever.

So.... I'm still going with Schaub..... but hey, I've got 3+ hours to mind F this to death.

Good luck guys.

Edited by lhamp

Needless to say, big game this week. 6 pts for all tds, 1 of for every 25 yards throw. -2 for interceptions.

Hill who has been very consistant vs Miami.

Schaub who has a million weapons vs tenn.

Right now I'm leaning towards schaub.... I think tenn's d can be beat and as. I said above he's got lots of great targets to throw to. AND a rb who got over 100 yards rushing the last time the they met.... To keep the d honest.

Wdis? Thanks in advance.

I go with Schaub, he has all the weapons, Houston wants to prove they can beat the Titans, and he torched the packers defense...

weather update: I was about to start Hill over Schaub when I heard there were 18 mph winds in houston.... but then I read about 17 mph winds in Miami.... so... I guess this is it: sticking with Schaub.

Good luck to all of you... especially the ones starting Schaub.

weather update: I was about to start Hill over Schaub when I heard there were 18 mph winds in houston.... but then I read about 17 mph winds in Miami.... so... I guess this is it: sticking with Schaub.

Good luck to all of you... especially the ones starting Schaub.

I went with Hill... Not looking good going into the 4th :wacko: