[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

holmes or edwards?

Hieumongous

I dont know if i would want to tangle with the baltimore secondary. all the talk this week about the Steelers not running the ball. they may just do that this whether it will work or not. either way, i see this being a huge D struggle. Edwards has a better chance for more opportunities of big plays IMHO.

Please see my post, thank.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=276586

as a H. Ward owner and someone who finally dropped Edwards two weeks ago, I'd like to think Big Ben will have a good game and Edwards won't. But...

the oddmakers have the Pit-Bal game at 33 and 1.5 difference, so Pit scoring about 16. they have cle-phi at 38, with phi 15 point favorites, so cle scoring 23 and being behind (meaning they will throw?).

I think Dorsey is targeting Edwards (though he only had 3 catches last game to the top receiver at 5). It is on Monday night, so Edwards may get over his case of the suck.

But because Edwards simply sucks this year, you definitely have a tough decision. I don't think you can go wrong (or right) with either one. I'd pick Edwards (and hate doing it but hopefully not regret it later).