[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff WR decision - Toomer or Desean Jackson ?

Fonz

Already starting Brian Westbook, and my #1 WR is Larry Fitzgerald. Had Desean Jackson in there against the G-Men last week, and he laid a big fat egg on me (0 points). I can't afford that again this week in my playoffs. Elli always seems to find Toomer, and with Hixon hurting and Burress out, and the better weather in Big-D, wondeirng if Toomer is actually a better option than Desean Jackson. For all I know, Westbook could be the one going crazy against the Browns, and Donovan throwing to everyone BUT Jackson ... what would you do? Please help .... Thanks.

I think the floor is lower, but the ceiling his higher with Jackson.

Since you seem worried about the goose egg, I'd also suggest Toomer.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=276682

I don't have the option between Jackson and Toomer, but I do have Toomer and I think I am playing him instead of Holt. No Burress, possibly no Hixon. Toomer was still targeted quite a bit last week but the wind was being crazy with the ball. Toomer scored last time against DAL, and is targeted a lot in the redzone this year.