[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gore/Hillis owner here, 5 middle of the road RB replacements, I have to pick 2. A few words on each...

Mixmasterjeff

.5 PPR league, standard scoring other than that.

J. Stew- Been hit and miss all season, has not put together back to back big games all year. All or nothing with this guy, a lot of risk here.

T. Bell- Well the big plus here is that he's the only back Denver has right now so he's going to get the touches against a Panthers team that is good but not great against the run. Could be a safe 10-15 point game here.

S. Morris- Good match up vs. Oakland although they have been playing better of late. Tough to predict what Belichick will do, but the weather is calling for rain so they may have to keep it on the ground. Before he hurt his knee he was looking like "the man" in NE, today could be big.

T. Choice- If I get early word that Barber will sit I think he is a sure play. If it's a game time call i won't risk it.

M. Morris- Was awful last week but he seems to be "the man" right now in Seattle. Good match up in St. Louis, they are awful against the run. Safe points here but I don't see huge upside.

I think I'm leaning with the Morris boys right now. I would appreciate any input, thanks

Edited by Mixmasterjeff