[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB, WR,RB &TE Question Need your help

eddiejc18

I need help coaches, I am in a PPR league l point per reception so catches are big for me.....

RBs Do I start Sammy Morris, or Warrick Dunn, they both have receptions but feel Dunn is losing all goal line chances to Cadillac....

WRs Santonio Holmes or Deion Branch.... Leaning toward Branch just because of the matchup with the Rams..

QBs Schaub or Shaun Hill.... Feel Schaub has all the weapons, it is their superbowl vs Titans, he torched the packers....or Hill against the Dolphins.....

TEs Do I stick with my Stud Cooley and hope he finally gets a TD or go with the upstart John Carlson against the pitifall Rams.....

I will return the favor, please help me out coaches......

I need help coaches, I am in a PPR league l point per reception so catches are big for me.....

RBs Do I start Sammy Morris, or Warrick Dunn, they both have receptions but feel Dunn is losing all goal line chances to Cadillac....

WRs Santonio Holmes or Deion Branch.... Leaning toward Branch just because of the matchup with the Rams..

QBs Schaub or Shaun Hill.... Feel Schaub has all the weapons, it is their superbowl vs Titans, he torched the packers....or Hill against the Dolphins.....

TEs Do I stick with my Stud Cooley and hope he finally gets a TD or go with the upstart John Carlson against the pitifall Rams.....

I will return the favor, please help me out coaches......

Do we get to share in the money if we pick your whole team for you? and how will you return the favor, if you can't pick your own team do you really think I will take your advice on picking mine? Get some balls and make a decision.

Some of these WDIS are getting ridiculous.

Do we get to share in the money if we pick your whole team for you? and how will you return the favor, if you can't pick your own team do you really think I will take your advice on picking mine? Get some balls and make a decision.

Some of these WDIS are getting ridiculous.

It is pricks like you, who don't belong in leagues El Guapo... You should play all by yourself you are so good....you are probably in last place with your inflated ego.... EXCUSE ME......

It is pricks like you, who don't belong in leagues El Guapo... You should play all by yourself you are so good....you are probably in last place with your inflated ego.... EXCUSE ME......

You are excused and it is Mr. Prick.