[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb or Thigpen?

wolfdigger

I have the same two that I am trying to decide between. I wonder if Westy is going to be the focal point of the offense though. Which means that McNabb is not going to be throwing a whole lot. I think The Eagles run more because the Browns aren't scoring a ton of points against Philly. Conversely, Thiggy is gonna be in a shoot out. The Chargers may not be able to stop anyone, but neither can KC and the Chargers have a pretty capable offense. So the situation is right for Thig to come up big. McNabb can and just might make me look stupid, but the logic is this... The Browns are going with Dorsey at QB. They are not going to be producing big numbers against a very solid Philly defense. I look for Philly to play ball control offense and run with Westbrook. The same way they did against the Gmen. The only reason McNabb played lights out against the Cards was because they have Warner and Boldin and Fitz. It was a shoot out for most of the game. Same as the KC vs. SD game will be. And Thig lit them up once already, I like him to do it again.