[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

dare i bench Andre Johnson? Hellllp!

boats n hos

There is not better feeling than seeing your WR have 150 + yards and a TD at HALF!

I had an odd feeling that he was going to go off this week (not that I would ever sit him) ---

but, between Tennessee having clinched DIV and potentially being complacent (also happened to AZ yesterday) -- and AJ wanting to be #1 receiver statistically (over Roddy)... PLUS him and Schaub having a nice chemistry-- Everything was in line for him to go off.

I kind of hoped the same theory would apply to Owen Daniels (go Badgers) -- but he only managed to get 4 catches.

Luckily...I WON and have a chance at champion this week!! Thanks for all the advice. Lesson learned...it was so painful watching AJ rackup 19 points whereas Marvin (I'll never start him again) Harrison turned up a paltry 1.6 pts! Luckily the combination of Antonio Bryant, DeAngelo Williams, Steven Jax, & Gonzo saved me!

For the record, I was trying to diversify my risk since I already had both my QB and Defense going head2head in the Hous/Ten game: Schaub (b/c my other option was Delhomme) and Tennessee. Never again will I bench my stud.

I'm still honing my fantasy approach, I religiously read up on the huddle's player projections, news, forecasts, etc, but I sometimes struggle with some decisions such as when the start/bench list conflicts with the player projections (I've taken to only using the start/bench list for defenses when they conflict).

Thanks again!! :wacko: