[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody Else Benching Wayne?

tomfin2000

I don't want to turn this into an advice thread by mentioning the names of my other WRs, but aside from that fluke 65 yard TD against the Steelers, Wayne has been ice cold while the three WRs I'm starting have been very productive. I know the matchup with the Lions looks great on paper, but I'm concerned that the Colts passing game simply won't be needed for more than a quarter or two. Nobody else has had to throw against the Lions, and even with Sanders out, I think the Colts defense can handle them.

I've had Wayne in multiple leagues the past three seasons including two keeper leagues, and this will be the first time I've ever benched him. Is anybody else having Reggie Wayne Anxiety today?

Edit: While all of my big cahounas will certainly be severly tested today, I meant "cojones". That's what I get for not taking Spanish!

Edited by tomfin2000

I don't want to turn this into an advice thread by mentioning the names of my other WRs, but aside from that fluke 65 yard TD against the Steelers, Wayne has been ice cold while the three WRs I'm starting have been very productive. I know the matchup with the Lions looks great on paper, but I'm concerned that the Colts passing game simply won't be needed for more than a quarter or two. Nobody else has had to throw against the Lions, and even with Sanders out, I think the Colts defense can handle them.

I've had Wayne in multiple leagues the past three seasons including two keeper leagues, and this will be the first time I've ever benched him. Is anybody else having Reggie Wayne Anxiety today?

Edit: While all of my big cahounas will certainly be severly tested today, I meant "cojones". That's what I get for not taking Spanish!

anxiety, yes...benching, NO...but then again my only other option is Kasim Osgood, no seriously

anxiety, yes...benching, NO...but then again my only other option is Kasim Osgood, no seriously

In some respects, I WISH that was my only other option. This is one of the toughest calls I've ever had to make. I am starting Wayne in the Huddle Ladder league though since he's still doing pretty good in PPR formats.