[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS-RB2?

skins1

I made it to my Championship game and I am defending champ in my league, but would appreciate any input as to who I should start as my RB2 this week? I have A.Peterson as RB1 and have to decide between L.Tomlinson @ TB, M.Lynch @ Denver or K.Smith at home against NO. I have been starting LT, but he is not setting the world on fire although both Carolina and Atlanta ran on TB the last 2 weeks. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I try to repeat!

Lynch or Lt here. Go with your gut. LT may not run over them...but he could get goaline oppurtunities

I have to agree. Denver has made some improvements to their defensive line and actually did a decent job against the run against Car other than a couple runs that went for some big yardage. I don't think Lynch will have nearly the luxary as the Carolina RB's had and will have a marginal game against Denver @ home. LT and SD in general are in the fight of their life and the game against KC last weeks shows that they are determined. If SD happens to get a lead this week, expect LT to get a ton of touches.