[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS. Superbowl

LayLow

Ok, standard scoring. Here is my lineup

Brees @ Det

AJ @ Oak

Roddy @ Minn

Pierre Thomas @ Det

Sammy Morris vs ARI

Daniels @ Oak

LT @ TB

Rackers vs NE

Baltimore D @ DAL

My other options are:

Keller @ SEA

Fargas vs Hou

Jamal Lewis vs Cinn

NE D vs ARI

Could pick up any kicker due to possible bad weather in NE.

What do you think? Should I stand pat? Leave link for yours. Thanks

Edited by LayLow

I like the Saints kicker playing indoor against Detroit. The kid's been solid since starting.

The only problem playing a kicker against the Lions is that most, if not all his points will be point afters and not 3 point. Detriot will have no way of keeping NO out of the end zone with Brees and Thomas. Now, if you could get Elam, I suspect Elam to get plenty of 3 point tries in Minnesota's dome.

The only problem playing a kicker against the Lions is that most, if not all his points will be point afters and not 3 point. Detriot will have no way of keeping NO out of the end zone with Brees and Thomas. Now, if you could get Elam, I suspect Elam to get plenty of 3 point tries in Minnesota's dome.

Top kickers available

hartley

nedney

graham

gould

carpenter

lindell

feely

Brown

Vinatieri

Hanson

Reed

Crosby

Keller or owen daniels

I think Hou will be running more and not passing as much while NYJ will be passing on one of the leagues worst pass D's

I don't know....I kind of like Daniels this week. I'd almost say it comes down to the weather. If Seattle is messy than I'd lean towards Owen. I think both places are scheduled for rain right now. You might just want to wait and see if one looks clear on game day. GL.

Please take a look at mine. http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=277080