[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie in the finals:

QB (start 1):

McNabb @ WAS (tough matchup on paper, brutal in last meeting, but PHI is on fire and WAS is fading)

Ryan @ MIN (don't think so, MIN D looked good vs Warner and will be at home, Ryan has cooled off)

Garcia vs SDC (if healthy could be throwing a fair amount)

RB (start 2):

MJD vs IND (gotta play him)

Addai @ JAX (could have played last week, does he dominate carries since its a short week?)

Rhodes @ JAX (good game this week, has been a vulture, but has some stinkers lately as well)

LT @ TBB (really don't like the matchup, but has a TD in 3 straight weeks, Turner just ran for 150+ vs TBB)

WR (start 3):

Greg Jennings @CHI (every week starter)

Antonio Bryant vs SDC (on fire right now, TBB could be throwing)

Bruce @ STL (STL is bad, Gore may be dinged, Bruce & Hill have been hot)

Berrian vs ATL (just too hit or miss for my liking, return TDs are too fluky, only 2 averaging 2 receptions a game the last 4 weeks)

K (start 1):

Hartley @ DET (indoors, NOS should be scoring, has scored at least 6 in every start)

Nedney @ STL(indoors, could be a high scoring and close game, STL gives up a ton to opposing kickers)

DEF (start 1):

Tampa Bay (plays San Diego who can score, pick 6 potential???)

INDY (Sanders likely back, JAX not good but at home)

Biggest question is probably at RB2...

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Company of Heroes

QB - McNabb has been on fire lately, but, I just don't see him having a big game in Washington. I do think that McNabb will be your best choice though out of the other three options. Schuab will be playing in one of the hardest stadiums to play in and Garcia is just so darn erratic.

RB - MJD is a must start. Addia has been a major dissapointment and I would not start him no matter what. Rhodes is also taking the leading role from Addia and I could see Rhodes taking 70% of the carries even if Addia plays. LT is a starter and TB has not been performing at all. Carolina ran 300 yards on the mighty TB defense so, in short, I'd go MJD and LT.

WR - I wish I had this problem. I like Jennings and Bruce this week. Chicago does give up points to receivers and STL, well, that should speak for itself.

K - NO will be scoring a TD everytime they are in the redzone, only giving Hartley point afters. I think the SF / STL game will be decided by a field goal, so you should probably go Nedney.

DST - I honestly don't like either team here and if I had to choose, I would pick TB. Is NO or Oakland available on the waiver? I see either of these defenses getting some major points in week 16 and are usually available.

Good luck!

I'm skeptical of NOS @ DET. NOS are something like 1-7 on the road this year, and DET will be in desperation mode at home to avoid the 0-16 season. Not saying NOS are going to lose, but it could be closer than people expect.

Usually, they play better on the road while in Domes. They will score alot.