[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS. Superbowl #2

LayLow

Standard scoring...2nd superbowl

Brees @Det

Beast marsh Vs Buff

R Moss vs Ari

Portis vs Phill

Pierre Thomas @ Det

Witten vs BAL

Sammy Morris vs Ari

Chris johnson vs Pitt

Desean Foster @ STL

Dallas D vs Baltimore

Indy D @ Jax

Chris johnson is on the bubble...he is NOT a must start IMO. If you look at this game stats, vs Good Defenses, he pretty much puts up a handful of yardage and nothing else. His matchup is horrible. I just can't see playing him over the other guys in my lineup.

I played indy d last week...they gave me 4 points. I think im going NYG here...but could be swayed.

Edit: Portis looking real bad...I have Chris Johnson or Desean Foster vs STL (if gore doesn't play)

Edited by LayLow

I like you line up but concerned about Portis. Portis will be playing a pretty good rush defense and has been putting up horrid numbers of late. With Washington struggling in the pass game, every team is stacking the line for the run or preasure on Cambell, but, your right. Johnson has not shown anything against a good rush defense and Pitt is the BEST at stopping the run. I would do the same and start Portis.

Is Rhodes on your WW? I do see him getting some good touches against a Jacksonville team that has thrown in the towel.

I think you are doing the right thing sitting CJ.

As for the Ds, after getting a huge week from the INDY D and then getting next to nothing last week, I'm having a hard time starting them in the championship over the Bucs. At least the NY game should be low scoring.

Good luck...

Edited by Company of Heroes