[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Bowl line up help

nolefan

help me set my line up for my fantasy bowl

QB- pick 1

this is a hard one. Cassel is hot

Cutler vs Buf

Cassel vs Ari

RBs- pick 3

LT vs Tampa

Sjax vs SF

Portis- Philly

Slaton vs Oak

WR/TE(same position)- pick 3

Wayne vs Jax

Harrison vs Jax

Colston vs Det

Moore vs Det

Holt vs SF

Gates vs Tampa

Alos, will I win . palying a tough team

Warner vs NE

Turner vs Min

Addai vs Jax

Forte vs GB

Calvin Johnson vs NO

Marshall vs Buf(cancells out TD with Cutler)

Johnson vs Oak

his players have tough match ups except AJ.

QB - I like both in these matchups but I think Cutler will have a stronger game with at least 2 TD's

RB - TB is giving up some serious yardage to backs so LT could have a great game, escpecially if SD gets up early, LT will get allot of touches.

Slaton and Sjax should have decent games and the only person I'd sit would be Portis. I see him getting into trouble with Zorn again this week and won't get the touches he so desires. Shanahan dropped him for a reason.

WR - I really like Moore here. Holt could also have a great game now that he has awakened from his slump. Last I would go Wayne against a team that has thrown in the towel. You have a pretty good selection of receivers, but in my opinion, the ones listed might give you the best chances.

Good luck!

QB - Matt Cassel - it's very close, but you gotta go with who's playing better as of late.

RB - Steve Slaton, Steven Jackson and LaDainian Tomlinson. - That Dallas D stopped the Giants and will also stop Washington. Portis will be good, not great.

WR - M. Colston, L. Moore and R. Wayne - I don't trust T. Holt. You never know what kind of game he's going to deliver.

See mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...=0#entry2733976