[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need 2 of 3 in final

Bizarro

I would go with P-Thoams and Westbrook....D-Will has been a phenom this year...but the NYG need this game badly to gain homefield and will do everything in their power to win. They are tough to run on. Westbook you really can't bench...I mean he laid an egg vs Cleveland but they didn't really need him. Also Westy has proved he can score 4 TD's at any given time. D-Will seems to be slowing down and now faces a really tough DF.

P-Thomas though not a "stud" has Detroit on the menu and maybe no Reggie Bush. He seems like he wants to prove something.

God help us all who are putting all of our faith in P-Thomas this week if he lays an egg because we are going to be sitting some really good players if he does. My choices are Thomas and Westbrook. If only you could start 3 RB's.....in any event good luck and I could see you starting any of the 3 they are all just so good...well done collecting your RB talent this year.

Your RB core is fantastic. The question is between Westbrook and Williams. I'd go with Westbrook over Williams just because he's a proven big game guy, but it's very, very close. This answer is the same one I posted for a similar topic.

Pierre Thomas and Brian Westbrook are my choices. Here are my 3 reasons for Thomas.

1. Pierre Thomas has been red hot as of late. Over his last five, Thomas has totaled 398 rushing yards, 176 receiving yards and eight touchdowns, including at least one in each of his last five and one rushing and receiving in each of his last two games.
  2. The match up is great. The Lions will enter their game against the Saints ranked dead last in the NFL against the run with 26 rush TDs allowed on the season and five 100-yard rushers in their last five games.
  3. Reggie Bush may not play. Reggie Bush's left knee needs further examination before he'll be allowed back on the field for either of New Orleans' final two games.

See mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...=0#entry2733976